How to Enroll BDO Online Banking Abroad
Here are the step- by-step guide on how to enroll your bdo accounts to BDO ONLINE BANKING.
With BDO ONLINE BANKING, you can easily monitor all your BDO accounts whether you have BDO Kabayan savings, BDO Time Deposit, BDO Rewards card, Checking Account, BDO Savings Account, BDO Credit Card and many more.
Requirements for Enrollment
- An Active Email address
- An active mobile number
- BDO account information
- Your preferred Log in USERNAME and PASSWORD
- Go to BDO Official Website https://www.bdo.com.ph/personal
- Click on the color blue ONLINE BANKING LOGIN
- A pop-up box will appear and click on the “NOT YET ENROLLED? ENROLL NOW!
- Then next page show the ELECTRONIC BANKING Terms and Condition of use. Read carefully and understand. Put a check on a small box and click SUBMIT5. On the next page, you need to provide the information needed.select your ACCOUNT Type6. choose the option OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES
7. Nominate your challenge question and remember it always. These are important in securing your BDO online banking
8. enter the CAPCHAcode and sumbit 9. You will receive a confirmation email through your email address you have provided in the enrollment process.
10.A BDO Representative will call you to verify your enrollment 3-5 working days.
Now you can monitor all your transaction anytime, anywhere. Enroll BDO Online Banking
You may interested in:
Jhongzki @ Youtube
BDO Nomura How to buy Stocks
Start a Livestock Business
Start an Agribusiness
1001 Business Ideas